The device enables to sterilize and heat fruit pulp with the use of microwave energy. The pulp flows through a ceramic pipe and the microwave generators emit microwave energy into the feed. The capacity of the device totals up 300 l/h of the feed.
- The electric power: 3 x 400 V, 50 Hz, 22 kW (max),
- Microwave power: adjustable up to 14 kW,
- Microwave frequency: 2450 MHz, +/- 50 MHz,
- Length of the heating zone: 3 m,
- Single operating personel,
- Process is controlled by 4 thermocouples installed along the pipe,
- Capacity: up to 300 l/h,
The device was designed and assembled as a pipe-in-pipe, where the inernal pipe is made of high quality ceramics which enables that microwaves are transmitted into the feed. The microwave energy is fed to the material through radiators prividing heating uniformity. The device consists of 3 heating sections regulated by thermocouples.